[Rule-list] VERSION 0.2 of rpm analyzer script

Michael Van Donselaar mvand at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 7 04:15:44 EEST 2002

rpm_analyzer works great, with one caveat.  Since glibc-devel and
glibc-debug say that they provide many of the same resources as glibc,
glibc-devel gets required by just about everything.  Likewaise
kernel-bigmem and kernel-smp get required as well.

I hand edited the cds file to show that glibc-devel only provides
gibc-devel and similar changes for the other kernels.

As near as I can tell it's working fine.