[Rule-list] Help needed for distro_analyzer and self dependencies

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Aug 14 10:29:16 EEST 2002

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 21:05:31 at 09:05:31PM -0400, Ed Blackman wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 12:48:57AM +0200, Martin Stricker wrote:
> >
> > 3) https://bugzilla.redhat.com/ ;=D Let the bash RPM maintainer fix
> > this... I will file the bug tomorrow.
>
> Even if they fix it (which I doubt, since it's not a problem in normal
> rpm operation, only our non-standard usage), that won't help us with
> the current versions in RH 7.2 and 7.3.

Nothing prevents us from doing both, does it? At the very least, it
will be interesting to know what they answer. Thanks for filing the
bug, Martin, I'll keep experimenting with the pre-processing approach.

"To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn $100 million into $110 million
is inevitable" -- Edgar Bronfman