[Rule-list] Where is the ISO image

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Sep 25 12:06:11 EEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 16:37:21 at 04:37:21PM +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi All Folks,
>
> I just join this list.
>
> I am going to install Rule package on an obsolete machine with 32MB RAM and
> 2.1G hard drive for test purpose.  I search "Download" of Rule site but
> could not discover the ISO image to download.
>
> Kindly advise whether I have to download each package separately.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Stephen Liu

Stephen,

first of all, welcome aboard!

The installer, though quite robust and tested by now,  is still in a "developer"
 state, meaning you have to build/install/do several things by
yourself. Pending different instructions from our chief hacker
Michael, please look at : http://www.rule-project.org/download.html
and on the project site (listed in the footer of these messages) and
follow the instructions (obviously coming back here for any further
help).

Thank you again for joining the project

		(who *is* trying hard to catch up with paying project
                 so he can restart hacking on RULE, sigh...)

--
[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government