[Rule-list] Welcome back Marco

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Fri Sep 27 01:46:28 EEST 2002

hairylarry at deltaboogie.com wrote:

> I will start working on this soon. I will set up a test system with
> two network cards and register it. I plan on using iptables instead
> of ipchains.
>
> Has anyone had any experience with this. Is there anyone with a dial-
> up connection who would like to work with me on this? We need to
> make it work for dialup or network connection. I'm on wireless
> broadband here.

I do have dialup and am interested.My connections will be short though -
high international rates...

> Hopefully things will slow down now and I can get back to work on
> slinky testing and configuration. I really like slinky. It is sure to
> be a fine tool when finished.

Indeed! I only use slinky, miniconda is so much bloat... ;-)))

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux 7.3 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/