[Rule-list] wiki and database

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Oct 7 02:36:59 EEST 2002

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 18:45:03 at 06:45:03PM -0500, hairylarry at deltaboogie.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent Rodolfo an email about the state of the wiki and database. I
> have backups on the programs but no the data. This is my failing.
> The next step was to backup the sql data to other systems daily
> when I got distracted by other projects.
>
> Mostly however it was test data. We did have a few file uploads of
> test results and scripts in development. When I get word from
> Rodolfo I will put stuff back up.

OK. I have checked the html source, and the wiki was in a directory
named "cobweb". Maybe this could help Rodolfo to find it in his
backups, I don't know.

In any case, do you (or anybody else) remember what subjects were
dealt with in the past wiki, and/or has any suggestion for future
insertions? This is the right moment!

As far as the database is concerned, we should find the way to
populate it automatically with some script that reads RPM data
(directly on RH 8.0, at this point), and then add by hand, whenever we
test, the other data that we needed.

	Ciao,

		Marco
--
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. --  H.H. Williams