[Rule-list] Red Hat No Longer Supports 486

Liam Proven lproven at cix.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 18:15:00 EET 2002

> The Debian list is dominated by thugs and felons.  You put a big
> bulls-eye on your chest when you post to it.

First I've heard of it.

And if so, so what?

That's got nothing to do with how good Debian is.

I use Smoothwall extensively.

The guy that wrote SW is thoroughly unpleasant, has been personally and
repeatedly agressive and rude to me. He is the same with the whole mailing
list.

I don't like him and don't use the list.

It's still an excellent, well-written product.

> I'd prefer not to do anything that's going to get us involved with
> Debian.  I prefer to be able to post to a list and not fear for my
> life.

That's a ridiculous and risible point of view. If the product is good but
comes in an ugly package, would you refuse it?

If so, then I'm not surprised if you got abuse... you'd deserve it!

--
Liam Proven • http://welcome.to/liamsweb