[Rule-list] ANNOUNCE: The RULE screenshot gallery is online

Gordon Buzowetsky idesofmarch at sk.sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 24 07:47:58 EET 2002

> wrote a bash/Xdialog script to take screenshots, see the software
> map. The URL is: http://www.rule-project.org/en/screenshots.php
>
> Any feedback is welcome. Other screenshots with comment, are even more
> welcome and should be sent to rule at rule-project.org

Nicely done guys...looks great..

I kinda fell by the wayside trying to install the normal X
from RH 7.2; and managed to develop something quite
unusable....then temporarily took a sabbatical..

Between work and trying to complete harvest out here in the
boonies; it's been a tiring, stressfull time, but now hope
to resume doing the things I luv to do...tinker with
computers...

Will the TinyX still work with the 7.2 disks or is RH 8.0 a
requirement???

Or can I just install the RULE iso, for a base and then
TinyX over top?

Be great to give that new rpm of Micheal's a run out
here...hopefully soon...

Later..Gord