[RULE] Resource -light apps

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Dec 14 16:13:43 EET 2002

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 10:40:23 at 10:40:23AM -0800, Owen Dorsey  owld at earthlink.net  wrote:
> 	These first two posts by me are long winded, in the future I can cut
> the crap. XFce sounds good, Opera or small Mozilla, any others? I will
> definitely try the RULE installer and report back.

Owen,

thanks for your interest in the project!

If you try the RULE installer on a new computer, please add it to the
"test" database (see www.rule-project.org/en/test/). I will add a form
for data entry when possible. In the meantime, just post to me (not to
the list) the data below.

About browsers: try Galeon, Dillo, browsex, or a text one: links, w3m,
lynx. Opera has no source available, the "small mozilla" is called
phoenix, but don't know how useable is right now, never tried.

BRAND OF PC :
CPU :
CPU SPEED :
MOTHERBOARD :