[RULE] Sell RULE computers on ebay?

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Jan 5 06:15:53 EET 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 10:45:20 at 10:45:20AM -0800, Eugene Wong  disposable_eugene at hotmail.com  wrote:
> I was thinking that it might be good for us to take old computers, install
> RULE on them, & sell them on ebay. Do you guys think that this would be a
> good idea?

See my replay to the other post
> The list has been aweful quiet lately. Any reason in particular?

Post-Christmas naps, very likely, nothing more. Personally, it's been
4 days of those, and right after that, an unforeseen "do it for
yesterday" assignment in my paid job. I have a nice list of things to
add to the RULE web site (including your "again" script, Eugene,
sorry) still sitting on my home desk since Dec. 27, sigh...

Another reason why I didn't post anything here is because, as you may
recall, I did install the latest RULE iso on an old laptop, and want
to actually configure it to use it daily, but until I get around to
the PCMCIA setup (see my posts to psyche-list, and Michael's
suggestions) I can't do anything else.

	Ah, well... Happy 2003 everybody, anyway!