[RULE] Psyche on a classic pentium 120 MHz

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Jan 18 00:57:33 EET 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 22:23:39 at 10:23:39PM -0500, Kweskin Richard  rkwesk at mail.ariadne-t.gr  wrote:

> Also, I am now running (albeit only for a short time so far) a slinkyv0.3.5
> install of psyche on a pentium I running at 120 MHz using the i586 kernel.
>
> Richard

Richard,

thanks a lot for testing the latest slinky. Three questions:

1) is that PC already listed in the RULE database? If not, please
download  http://www.rule-project.org/en/test/pc_form.php, fill it,
and send it to me, offlist, as plain text
(I'm not online to check it right now)

2) May I ask you to put together an installation report, describing
any non standard thing you had to do, and any comment/suggestion?

3) Screenshots? (see http://www.rule-project.org/en/screenshots.php)
   (especially if you have installed some combination of apps not
   shown yet)

	Ciao, and thanks again!
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right
Salvor Hardin , "Foundation"