[RULE] Introduction.

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Jan 20 22:46:08 EET 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 11:22:47 at 11:22:47AM +0100, Vegard Munthe  vegard at copyleft.no  wrote:

> software issues in our/their projects. We have had our own initiative to
> make a GNOME based solution for the not-so-low-end computers we receive,
> but have struggled to find viable solutions for low-end computers. And
> then I read about RULE. Just the project I was wishing for. And it has an
> ISO that works! :)

Ops, I forgot to say in the other message:

1) thanks for dillo, I'll add it to the RULE sw map online
2) the iso works thanks to Michael Fratoni, with some
   testing contribution from the rest of us
3) I've received your test PC form, I'll add it to the online database,
   thanks
4) where did you find about RULE?

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

May your future be limited only by your dreams.
						Christa McAuliffe