[RULE] pcmcia & RULE cont...

Tim Sutinen tim at sutinen.com
Fri Jan 24 10:43:14 EET 2003

Thanks!  It works now.  I downloaded the 0.3.6 version and created the
boot disk.

I must have had the version 0.3.4 of slinky boot (the link on the web
site pointed to that...) and ver 0.3.6 of the pcmcia.img.  They don't
co-operate well.

I did notice a possible bug - when I ran /scripts/pcmcia.sh start, it
tried to modprobe 3c589_cs.o from /modules/pcmcia.  Of course that
didn't exist, so I made /modules/pcmcia and copied 3c589_cs.o there from
/mnt/floppy/modules/pcmcia, ran /scripts/pcmcia.sh start and then it worked.

Thanks for your help!

Tim