[RULE] SCSI install

Forgosh, Seth sforgosh at tiaa-cref.org
Fri Jan 24 15:45:56 EET 2003

Michael,
	Thank-you so much for the quick response. The new package worked
like a charm. I am currently testing the install in a VMWARE session with
12mb of ram and everything is going smoothly. Tonight I will be installing
on a 486/33 with 12mb of RAM with the intent of using the box as a
firewall/proxy/router. Thank-you again for your excellent work on this
project.

Seth Forgosh