[RULE] French translation of the web pages

Alan Le Corre alan.lecorre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 1 15:51:08 EET 2003

Le Samedi 1 Février 2003 11:17, M. Fioretti a écrit :
> Believe it or not, I was thinking
> last week that somebody translating the web page to French would be
> wonderful :-) ...

Very strange, i was thinking as you.
In fact i don't really have understood how to do that, it isn't very clare,
where to find the plain text ascii english file of the pages ?

And i think we should work on the web pages to made it nicer and easier to
read.
Sorry but at the moment i don't have time.

I'll propose you something when i'll be working on it.

Alan