[RULE] Check the new logo submission

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Feb 6 06:30:45 EET 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 01:30:58 at 01:30:58AM +0100, Martin Stricker  shugal at gmx.de  wrote:
> Marco, could you please correct the website and give James the credit he
> deserves?

I will during the weekend (just coming out of the flu...) For the
record:
1) I have got another submission from the guy who posted the last
drawing, will put online that too.
2) IIRC, James unsubscribed some months ago. Of course, I will certainly add
credit to him on that page

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.  Broad,
wholesome, charitable views of man and things cannot be acquired by
vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.