[RULE] About French translation and web page readability

Alan Le Corre alan.lecorre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 13 22:54:22 EET 2003

 alan.lecorre at wanadoo.fr  wrote:
> > In fact i don't really have understood how to do that, it isn't very
> > clare, where to find the plain text ascii english file of the pages ?
>
> Alan,
> the ASCII text is not online (maybe I should put a tgz version of
> it all...). If and when you, or anybody else, can help with
> translation, as other people have started doing for the german
> version, just ask the current tarball to me.
>
> > And i think we should work on the web pages to made it nicer and easier
> > to read.
>
> May I ask you to elaborate on that, especially the "easier to read"
> part? What do you think should be changed, and why?

I have some ideas but instead of talking wildly, i prefer to present to you a
work. And i have some questions.

First question : Do you really want to keep the menu at the top and the bottom
of the pages ?
Perhaps you'll think it is just a detail, but in my opinion only one menu at
the left should be better.

Cordialement,
Alan