[RULE] do we need a spreadsheet of the software?

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Tue Feb 25 04:22:30 EET 2003

Eugene Wong wrote:

> >From: Martin Stricker <shugal at gmx.de>

> Seriously, would you be interested in working with Marco to
> accomplish this?

In theory, yes. Practically, I do not have the time (*very* busy at work
and in the midst of moving again). :-((

> You must know more than me, because I wasn't even aware that there
> was a real database to work with.

At least I got the impression that the PHP scripts are powered by a
MySQL database... Marco?

> Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar with wget. However, as long as I
> know the url [or whatever], then we should be able to carry on from
> there.

The installer script should take care of dealing with wget and other
things... man wget should give you a starting point.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/
Red Hat Linux 7.3 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/