[RULE] New HD partitioning section in the install guide

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Mar 8 18:17:31 EET 2003

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 13:48:57 at 01:48:57PM +0100, C David Rigby  cdrigby at 9online.fr  wrote:

> Marco,
> 	Wow!  I did not expect that a response to a query on the mailing list
> would become so "official" as to appear on the webpage!  If I had, I
> would have written more carefully! {8->

No problem.

Please look at it again online, I have corrected (I hope) some
formatting problem. If you want, probably the best way to do it is
that I send you offline the whole ascii version, and you work on that.

> 	I discovered some more information on disk partitioning software, some
> of it freely available.  I can send that to you for inclusion, if you so
> desire.

Yes, please.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Human beings act intelligently only after they have exhausted the
alternatives -- Abba Eban