[RULE] failed dependencies on fluxbox-0.1.12-3RULE.i386.rpm

Santos, Luis-Rodrigues Luis-Rodrigues.Santos at autoeuropa.pt
Tue Apr 1 09:08:56 EEST 2003

First of all thank you, Michael for building the rpm package I just needed,
it worked ok, with no errors.

I'm going to try and build one from source but I don't have ( and don't know
which ) the development packages installed, I think I'll make this and
configuring fluxbox my next chalenge.

Luis Santos