[RULE] install guide-introduction

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:23:35 EEST 2003

>From: Richard Kweskin <rkwesk at mail.ariadne-t.gr>
>Subject: Re: [RULE] install guide-introduction
>
>Hello All
>
>A second draft that covers what Marco refers to as sections 1, 2, 3, 4.
<snip>

This looks just right to me. I appreciate the description of the 3 install
methods, so that it is easy for people to figure out the costs & benefits to
use each installer.

I also appreciate the mentioning of the list of computers that already have
RULE.

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong