[RULE] Getting screenshots of miniconda/slinky

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Apr 2 21:52:39 EEST 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 01:31:08 at 01:31:08AM -0500, Fratoni Michael  mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> On Tuesday 01 April 2003 10:41 pm, M. Fioretti wrote:
> > There is an interesting RH9 review at www.gurulabs.com
> > Among other things it says that now it is easier, especially for
> > those writing documentation, to get printouts (in which format?)
> > of the installation screens (SHIFT+PrintScrn).
> >
> > Is this possible with miniconda/slinky? I'm (very slowly :-( ) reading
> > through Richard's submissions and the comments he got, to release
> > an updated install guide, but adding screenshots to it would be really
> > nice, wouldn't it?
>
> Miniconda (Once it exists for Red Hat 9) should be able to do this.
>
> For slinky, it's not likely. (I'd have to add it, and disk and memory
> sapce are at a premium.)

What about the ISO image, or a separate extra floppy only for those
who want/need to grab screenshots for documentation purposes? As far
as the default package goes, no doubt it has to remain as slim as
possible.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Excuse me for being greedy, but I want freedom and good government.
Both a flourishing economy and a well-cared-for earth. A society that
is diverse and communal.. that offers both privacy and accountability.
One that can afford a big conscience, along with lots of neat toys.
                             -- David Brin -- The Transparent Society