[RULE] Office on fluxbox

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Apr 30 00:14:31 EEST 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 21:21:12 at 09:21:12PM +0200, Ingo Lantschner  ingo at vum.at  wrote:

> So my question:
>
> Does someone know a WYSIWYG Editor, small, simple *stable* which can at
> least read and write RTF/TXT and hopfully read doc?

AbiWord: I read 30 minutes ago that, beside what you list, version 2
(fall this year?) should also be able to deal basically wih arab
language. Look for its RPM version on www.rpmfind.net, and try to
install it on that system (and report here, please)

> Does someone know a spreadsheet-app. - small and simple, which can
> read/write CSV/TSV or even XLS?

Maybe Gnumeric, but I've never used it: or SIAG

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

May your campfire always burn bright