[RULE] Flux-Box integrated Slinky

Ingo Lantschner ingo at vum.at
Wed Apr 30 18:18:07 EEST 2003

Hi,
I am overwhelmed by the speed of your answers. Let me try to answer all
three replys from Marco and Michael with this email:

> > Including or integrating the installation of TinyX and fluxbox into
> > slinky (as an additinoal option/alternativ to Gnome and KDE).
>
> This is possible, and actually under development at the moment. If you're
> willing to test the install, I'll make it available to you as soon as
> it's ready. It will install using the iso image, which will contain the
> fluxbox and kdrive rpm packages. (In addition to what is already
> included.)

> Sound reasonable?
yes, that would be perfect and exactly what we need for these two
projects! As soon as we have the ISO we will test it.  If we should
contribute anything else or test something in between, pls.  let me know.

Also no problem with waiting until 7th of May, we have the whole May and
may be also some days in June to finish anything. And in the meantime I
will continue with the Applications (see other tread).

Thanks, Ingo.
Ingo Lantschner

	Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
	Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien