[RULE] Flux-Box integrated Slinky

Ingo Lantschner ingo at vum.at
Thu May 1 12:08:14 EEST 2003

Hi Michael,
sounds great!

Just a few comments while I wait for the ISO:

>  This isn't an oversight, if someone insists on running X
> as root, they'll have to do a little work. Not a bad thing, in my mind,
> as I don't think anyone should run X as root.
ok, I agree

> Note that the tinyX option only works for Red Hat Linux 9
ok, no problem, we already switched to RH 9

> as well as the Slinky ISO. (Burned to CD, other
> install methods are not attempted.)
does this mean, that we *must* have a bootable CD-Rom-Drive and BIOS?

> whichcd-0.3.1-1.noarch.rpm
> (Another of my silly projects. Helps find packages on CD.)
not silly at all, that would have saved me a lot of time!

bye, Ingo.

Ingo Lantschner

	Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
	Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien