[RULE] Office on fluxbox

Ingo Lantschner ingo at vum.at
Thu May 1 12:26:47 EEST 2003

> 2) PLEASE keep a complete log/diary of all this project of yours,
> covering both the end user sides (ease of use, etc...) and technical
> ones (what to install from which disc, post install config, disk and
> RAM needs, everything)
just as a first step I attach my "diary". This file covers only the part
work *after* installing Linux and X with Slinky. The steps before are
also documented, but will hopefully get irrelevant thanks to the new ISO.

If you have any ideas/comments on the form or the content pls. let me
know - the earlier the better.

Bye, Ingo.

PS: the other points I will answer later
Ingo Lantschner

	Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
	Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien
	Tel (+43-1) 595 5766