[RULE] On Microsoft core fonts (and building slinky)

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri May 2 00:41:16 EEST 2003

On Thu, May 01, 2003 07:29:47 at 07:29:47AM -0400, Fratoni Michael  mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> I use a set of scripts to build everything. Would the scripts as well as
> directory listings (and notes as to their purpose) help?

Yes, they would definitely help. With them, and the other things that
you wrote, I can start putting together documentation, and, of course,
come back with very detailed questions if something still looks
obscure. Please send everything, either here or off list.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards.                    Aldous Huxley