[RULE] Slinky 0.3.9 on Highscreen P233, 64MB

Jason Bechtel jasonbechtel at care2.com
Mon May 5 15:55:10 EEST 2003

Except for all that "ROM" business, it looks like
X was simply not configured properly ("no screens
found") under TinyX and RULE.  I would be curious
to see the XF86Config(-4) file preserved from
this working RH9 install and used with the
TinyX/RULE-RH9 install.  I have never tried
TinyX, though, so I may be completely off here.

Jason