[RULE] Re: Applications for RULE and VUM projects

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri May 9 18:30:44 EEST 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 13:11:09 at 01:11:09PM +0200, Ingo Lantschner  ingo at vum.at  wrote:
> > Screenshot tool: there is one in the RULE SW map, try it!
> ok, its a nice tool, so small. Only question left: which file-format has
> the output?
>
> Ingo Lantschner

PNG graphic format, useable even on windows. If you enter "my_image"
when prompted for a name, you will find a my_image.png file in the
home directory.

     Ciao,
		Marco

P.S.: please don't send messages *both* to my address *and* to the
list. The list only is fine, thanks.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?