[RULE] Some feedback and suggestions for Slinky 0.3.92

Ingo Lantschner ingo at vum.at
Sat May 17 22:04:46 EEST 2003

> Not anymore, icewm and it's dependencies have been added to the tinyX
> package lists, and are installed by default. Icewm is now preselected as
> the default window manager.
Great! Is there a newer version as Slinky 0.3.92 somewhere? Or do you
refer to an image you are actually preparing?

> > 2. After RH CD1 the system ejects the CD, askes for CD 2, reloads the
> >    CD-tray immediately, so that you have no chance to take the CD1 out
> >    and finger the CD2 in and then asks for the Slinky-CD. I guess this
> >    is because there is nothing to install from CD2.
>
> Hrmm, did the screen blank during install? Perhaps you hit enter to bring
> it back? If so, don't do that. ;) Backspace is a safe key to use to bring
> the display back, enter is not.
hmh, may be that for some reason someone typed enter and this was
already in the buffer - we worked together on one machine and with so
many hands and fingers you never know :-) I will check this again.

Thanks in the meantime, Ingo.

Ingo Lantschner

	Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
	Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien