[RULE] IPTABLES for RULE

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon May 19 21:21:49 EEST 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 15:06:05 at 03:06:05PM +0200, Kweskin Richard  rkwesk at mail.ariadne-t.gr  wrote:

> I know it is a while but I would be interested in hearing about the
> upshot as the needs above are almost identical to what many need
> here and I have no experience.

Richard,

some time ago I asked help for this to an italian fellow who had
published an home PC script on an italian linux website. He was very
responsive and willing to help RULE. We need to make a web page of
them (feel free to start on the wiki, please!), but in the meantime,
the script is here
http://www.pluto.linux.it/journal/pj0207/personal_fw.html.  No English
comments available, sorry, I got explanations, but in italian...It is
a good starting script, however.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Nature is very un-American.  Nature never hurries.
						-- William George Jordan