[RULE] Re: Language support [was: About the screenshot tool]

Ingo Lantschner ingo at vum.at
Wed May 28 22:02:45 EEST 2003

> Now, could you do me a favor? I'd like to know what package groups you
> have selected on your machines, and the disk space used when complete.
I selected: TinyX and Abiword

After Slinky I installed Acroread, OO, dillo, XDialog/Screengrabber.
This and some small userdata gives us:
/dev/hda2             3.7G  697M  3.0G  19% /
none                   31M     0   31M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/hda1              99M  8.8M   87M  10% /boot

May be that I can soon provide better and more precise data.

> I've now booted in
> English, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish and a few others.
French could be interesting for us (Congos offical language).

Bye, Ingo.

Ingo Lantschner

	Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
	Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien