[RULE] How to format plain text for RULE website

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Mon Jun 2 13:27:49 EEST 2003

Hi Marco,
	Fortuitous indeed was the timing of your post to the mailing list,
since I am just preparing to re-submit some installation reports using
the web-form you wrote to me about on 31.05.03.  Should we use this text
format for the installation reports themselves, which are, in my case,
text files?

Thanks
C David Rigby
cdrigby at 9online.fr