[RULE] OH OH...(or, Anyone want to host the slinky_devel tarball?)

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue Jun 3 07:56:13 EEST 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 00:06:13 at 12:06:13AM -0400, Fratoni Michael  mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> I'm unable to upload to the FSF server. I'm wondering if we've hit a quota
> of some sort. Marco, could you check with them?  My upload script, which
> had been working for months, has stopped working. Manually entering the
> commands fails as well. The same commands work on other servers.

I am going to leave home for work within 5 minutes. When I arrive
there I will send a message to FSF. I don't remember reading any quota
limits on their site. A good test (since we were planning to
discontinue old stuff anyway) could be to delete older ISOs: of
course, if we hit a bandwidth (not a disk quota) limit this wouldn't
change anything.

In any case, considering FSF response time in the past, I'm afraid we
could just as well sit down and do something else (planning, writing
docs, whatever) for a few days :-( ....

	  Ciao,
		Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Needs are a function of what other people have.