[RULE] Re: Distributing RULE

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue Jun 3 20:13:41 EEST 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 09:47:51 at 09:47:51AM +0200, Ingo Lantschner  ingo at vum.at  wrote:
> > I'm not sure what you mean by "yellow-mail-network", but I'm in favor of
> > anything that helps didtribute the package when downloading is not an
> > option. ;)
> ok, sorry, not all countries have "yellow" as color for their traditional,
> oldfashioned (snail-)mail.
>
> What I proposed was a network of human-beings, who help this project by
> just burning CD-ROMs on request of end-users *near them*, packing them
> and sending them by what ever is used in the specific region for
> transportation.

OK, I can make a web page out of this. Everybody who has enough
bandwidth to download the ISOs themselves, please write me off list
specifying which contact data you want to put online, and to which
areas you are available to deliver CDs.

      Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

We need to focus on how to be productive, not just active.
        Scott McNealy, chairman, CEO, and cofounders, Sun Microsystems.