[RULE] On the RULE project in AbiWord Weekly News

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Jun 29 19:57:54 EEST 2003

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 02:44:04 at 02:44:04AM -0500, ericzen  ericzen at ez-net.com  wrote:
> Issue #148 has been released
>
> Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news

Thanks a lot:

for an happy moment by my wife, which is right now laughing
her heart out while yelling "ALL HAIL THE GREAT PUMBAH!"

on behalf of the RULE project, for mentioning our work. I'd also
suggest to add to the bulletin the mention (which I did in my message)
that AbiWord is the only really useable word processor on those
machines. Thanks!

	  Marco Fioretti
	  (now going to register to bugzilla.abiword.com and vote for
	  full support of OASIS file format)

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama.			C. A. Helvetius