[RULE] HW Problems

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Jul 4 22:43:03 EEST 2003

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 19:12:48 at 07:12:48PM +0200, Ingo Lantschner  ingo at vum.at  wrote:
> Hi,
> we have approx. 4 quiet old machines here (P90, ASUS P/I-P55SP4), with a
> very strange floppy-boot-problem.

Which problem? Do you get any error string/log? If yes, have you tried
to enter such messages in Google? Probably yes, but it can't hurt to
ask.

Ciao,
		Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
                                                Stanislaw Lem