[RULE] Observations on a test install

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Jul 16 07:31:19 EEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 21:20:18 at 09:20:18PM -0500, James Miller  jamtat at mailsnare.net  wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Michael Fratoni wrote:
> >
> > What version of slinky did you use?
> >
> I used slinky-v0.3.6.img .  This was the one I got to when I followed the
> link on one of the RULE pages that said "Download the latest Slinky".
> So maybe it's not the latest after all?

That link leads to the directory where all the slinky versions are
kept, so the latest will depend from when one visits it (Michael,
maybe its better to make a PREVIOUS subdir and put everything but the
latest in there?)

Anyway, the entry in the database and the web page were outdated. I
just updated both. Thanks for signalling.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

I doni ricevuti dal Padreterno, servono se utilizzati: chi li contempla
gode, ma chi ne fa uso probabilmente aiuta altri a godere.