[RULE] New development model for Red Hat

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:15:12 EEST 2003

>From: Marco Fioretti <m.fioretti at inwind.it>
>
>Some food for thought: it may even be beneficial for Red Hat on low end
>HW:
<snip>

I don't know how it'll beneficial for low end hardware, because I don't
understand the long term implications. I hope it works out well, though.

Maybe this will be a good opportunity for us to put customized binaries on
their sites? 1 of the problems that we seem to face is that binaries & ISOs
can't be stored on the RULE website. Maybe this can change that?

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong