[RULE] What I did on my Summer vacation...

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue Jul 29 08:30:52 EEST 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 01:05:01 at 01:05:01AM -0400, Fratoni Michael  mfratoni at tuxfan.homeip.net  wrote:

> I've now managed to create a source rpm that builds just TinyX. (Even on
> an i586, this takes less than 15 minutes)

I've modified the kdrive page to include this new information. Michael
(and everybody) if you find errors, please download the source text
from the top right link, edit that, and send it to me.

Thanks,

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one
wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering
if something could have materialized -- and never knowing.  --
				     David Viscott