[RULE] Real Endusers installing w/ Slinky

Justin Bowen jbowen at pulau.com
Tue Jul 1 23:48:44 EEST 2003

Ingo - I saw your post to the RULE list.  While i'm not a developer, nor do
I have a solution to the problem, I'm interested in this group who is doing
IT work in Congo.  I'd love to get some more information about this and how
to get involved.  If you could send me a URL and an email I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Justin