[RULE] Hi everybody

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Oct 17 08:43:59 EEST 2003

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 14:14:32 at 02:14:32PM +0200, DervishD  raul at pleyades.net  wrote:
>     Hi all :)
>
>     I've subscribed to this list due to a message by Marco in LKML.
> Well, I think I can help a bit with RULE, although I don't use any
> Linux distro (I have a do-it-yourself Linux box).

Welcome to Raul and thanks in advance for his support. I hope that he
is just the first of a long series of kernel hackers coming to keep
light the current and future Linux kernels.

One important thing is to note that the fact that Raul builds his own
linux stuff, rather than relying on Red Hat or any other pre-made
thing, is an advantage both for us and the wider Linux community:
everything he helps us to do to unbloat the kernel can be shared by
everybody.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

The whole world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes.
                -- George Gobel