[RULE] Automated kernel testing for RULE?

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Oct 17 23:12:10 EEST 2003

I got this excellent suggestion on the kernel list, but cannot do it
myself: anybody who has the bandwidth and the resources to do it,
please tell, and let the kernel developers know.

TIA,

Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

Imagination is more important than knowledge -- Einstein