[RULE] Raul's (and others) boot managers

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Oct 18 14:46:08 EEST 2003

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 12:27:48 at 12:27:48PM +0200, DervishD  raul at pleyades.net  wrote:

> I don't feel like publishing it like a real boot manager: it
> isn't. It's just a linux boot loader, and it's requirements are quite
> special, even in the disk layout.

Whatever you decide is fine. If and when you decide to put it online,
we can provide the page. If you decide to host it somewhere else,
we'll just link to it because it looks like a cool thing anyway. And
we'll say it is alpha and dangerous until you decide otherwise.

> BTW, did you receive my private email about my mirror contents,
> snail mail address, etc...? The most important part was that I asked
> by a md5sum (or similar) of the RULE iso image, just to make sure
> that my downloaded copy is correct.

Yes, I received the message. I didn't reply to it because I want to
build one new page for the RULE snail mail network with all the
volunteers arrived in the last weeks (not that many, but percentually
speaking a greatly increased and promising lot).

As far as the ISOs are concerned, the checksums should be on Michael
Fratoni website, RULE section: www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/ . Sorry if
the RULE pages are not clear about this.

I'm leaving for the weekend now. See you monday.

Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti
Red Hat for low memory         www.rule-project.org

rules should encourage thinking, not discourage it.
                   The New York Times Manual of Style and Usage