[RULE] slinkydetect.

Vegard Munthe vegard at copyleft.no
Fri Oct 24 19:36:22 EEST 2003

> 1) Why in the next version of the software report.txt do not become
> unique-id.txt?
> 2) It is possible to give a more human readable aspect to the report
> For example (memory is MEMORY:256744:249436:0:76:3068:0:0  (256 MB)

I think the problem here is that you use the wrong version (maybe version
0.0.2, which is linked from the webpages). The latest version is 0.0.4,
which has currected some of these points.

If this is so, could you test the 0.0.4 version and comment on what
changes you would like on it?

Get it here:

http://www.tuxfan.homeip.net:8080/rule/slinky/slinky-detect/

-- Vego