[RULE] Re: sorry i forgot

DervishD raul at pleyades.net
Thu Nov 6 12:36:39 EET 2003

    Hi Markus and all the RULE'rs :)

 * Markus Nicolussi <mcwimpy at gmx.at> dixit:
> maybe u r espagnol?

    Yes, I am :))

> U are right i have to make the suggestion to the RULE Mailinglist:
> Please make Slinky fit for SCSI if u find the time and the SCSI
> System to do it :-)

    Suggestion forwarded... The problem is that slinky needs an IDE
disk for the root filesystem, and Markus has SCSI-only systems.
Although SCSI support is surely included in the kernel slinky has, it
is a module. So the task is to add detection of the SCSI hostadapter
and load the appropriate module from an initrd or something like
that. Anyone has SCSI systems where this can be developed?

> So if there is not much traffic i will join the mailing list. But
> meanwhile, could u forward also my suggestion :-)

    The list is the Cc: ;))

> ps: we have ca 70 PCs we'll ad by time into the RULE Test Database!!!

    Nice :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736