[RULE] serial mice and fb device

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:47:05 EET 2003

>From: "Markus Nicolussi" <mcwimpy at gmx.at>
>
>Some of the machines have serial mouses like Logitech or MS-Mouse 2.0A.
>They
>work after some configuration steps with redhat-config-mouse for the
>console, but not with tinyX. (MS Mouse 2.1A does!) After consulting "man
>Xvesa" and
>the "man Xkdrive" i only found the options -2button and -3button to tell
>tinyX anything about mice.
>
>Are there any other possibilitys to configure the mouse with tinyX? Or can
>anybody tell me anything about this?

You can also use "-mouse /dev/mouse". For my mouse options, I use,
"-2button -mouse /dev/mouse"

Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong

Disclaimer: this is a disposable email address but it should be around long
enough to finish any discussions.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca