[RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Fri Jan 2 09:01:32 EET 2004

Possibly there is a problem with the website, so try again later.  If
that does not help, I have a copy of what I think is the latest release,
slinky-v0.3.96.iso, as well as the development tarball
slinky-v0.3.97.tar.gz, which can be used to create iso's and floppy disk
images.  If you cannot get them otherwise, let me know and I can put
them on some website or another for you to download.  the version '.96
iso is about 47 MB in size, and the tarball is about 42 MB.

Cheers,
CDRigby
cdrigby at 9online.fr