[RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards

Philip Rhoades pri at chu.com.au
Mon Jan 5 09:03:19 EET 2004

Michael,

On 2004.01.05 15:28, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> On Saturday 03 January 2004 07:38 am, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> > Vego,
> >
> > Thanks for the URL.
> >
> > I produced the install floppy but when I boot from this (on the
> Clevo
> > laptop - http://www.clevo.com.tw/products/T200C.asp) I still get
> the
> AT
> > Keyboard problem I mentioned in the original post:
> >
> > Early in the boot I get an "AT Keyboard not found" message and
> finally
> > I get a "pc_keyb: controller jammed 0xFF" message and can't input
> > anything from the keyboard.  I even tried using a USB keyboard but
> > still get the same problem.  It appears that others have also had
> this
> > problem and that it can be fixed by changing a define (see below) -
> is
> > there someone who can rebuild the slinky img file with this change?
>
> I can patch the source and build a new kernel for the boot disk. I
> won't
> have time for a few days though.

Many thanks for that - whenever you can.

I tried building a RH9 kernel on another machine with that change but
then my standard 101 keyboard doesn't work! - so I am not sure if this
change is really going to be a solution . . see how you go.

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652