[RULE] Abiword 2

Ingo Lantschner ingo.lists at vum.at
Mon Jan 5 15:57:30 EET 2004

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> The most current version is always available here:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/whichcd/
ok, thanks a lot, whichcd was already so usefull, and with this -f I will
save some other hours of search in textfiles. Thanks a lot!

> > Other possibility: We wait until Slinky for Fedora is finished - are
> > there any plans in this direction?
>
> Plans yes. Time is an issue, as usual.
> I've started on it, and have the beginnings of a minimal package list
> built. I just need a free weekend to sit down and put it all together.
> It is on my list of things to do as soon as I can.
ok, thats good to know, so I can be patient for this and work on other
issues in the meantime. F.e. we have a funny "bug" with iceWM and the
french keyboard - but this is someting not related to Slinky and Rule ...

Btw.: Things in Kinshasa are still going well, aprox. 4500 pupils will
learn some minimal shell scripting in the next trimester, which
started today. Most of them are girls - an other phaenomen of this nice
Rule-powerd project :-)

Regards, Ingo.

--
 Tel +43-1-5955766