[RULE] Missing iso download page & AT Keyboards

C David Rigby cdrigby at 9online.fr
Wed Jan 7 10:22:56 EET 2004

Hello Gordon Bateson, et. al.,

I have placed the files slinky-v0.3.96.iso and
slinky_devel-v0.3.97.tar.gz on the 'Net at:

http://flatrat.freeshell.org/RULE/

I have included the README file that I have as well, though it is a bit
dated.

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing them. The server is
located, I believe, in Texas in the USA, and can be quite busy in the
daytime and evenings there. So, try to download the files outside those
times, if possible.

Regards,
C David Rigby